by Starke County Blue Dolphins, 2020-03-23T16:16:05.000-07:00March 23 2020, at 04:16 PM PDT
Starke County Blue Dolphins (SCBD) serving Starke County Indiana is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head Coach. We are looking for a seasoned coach who shares SCBD’s mission to support age group swim club. Our head coach will be responsible for creating an atmosphere that is safe, fun, and educational for all levels of swimming. Our head coach will work with the SCBD board to create a program that encourages swimmers to achieve individual and club goals by using a variety of wet and dry land techniques. We are looking for a coach that serves as the public face of the club as we work with various public and private entities to bring an Aquatics Facility to our community.
Part-time 1099 Contract position reporting directly to the SCBD board, subject to annual renewal.
Pay will be based on qualifications and experience.
Time commitment will vary by season.
Must be available Monday through Friday evenings as well as meets and SCBD events scheduled on various weekends.
Start Date: TBD
Starke County Blue Dolphins is parent board run, age group competitive swimming program based in Knox, IN. We offer children an opportunity to grow as competitive swimmers on local, regional, and national levels. We are part of USA Swimming, the governing body for age group swimming nationwide. We are a registered 501©3 corporation in the State of Indiana.
1. Establish and maintain communications with other SCBD coaches, athletes, parents and board.
2. Develop and maintain a coaching schedule among all the coaches.
3. Develop and lead wet and dry-land programs for all age group swimmers.
4. Utilize Active Swim Manager to track individual progress.
5. Other responsibilities to be negotiated at time of contract.
1. Competitive Swimming Experience
2. Coaching Experience
3. Able to meet USA-Swimming Coaching Safety Requirements and pass all applicable background checks.
1. Hourly, dependent on qualifications and experience
2. Expense reimbursement for training and travel
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with references to: 5240 E 200 S Knox, In 46534, or to firstname.lastname@example.org